Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Lingering Thought.


"Don't make someone your priority if you're just an option."-Anonymous.

I'm in love with this quote. With just 10 simple words, it says so much. It's nothing inspirational but it sure is something that one could sleep on.


Don't linger around the thought anymore,
Get out from it.
Stop letting it play with your mind and your heart.
Let it go if you know you're just an option.
Suffer no more, my friend,
For I am here to open your eyes,
For I am here to open your mind,
For I am here to open your heart.
Nothing is fair in this world,
Nothing is perfect in this world,
Nothing is angelic in this world.
You're surrounded by filth and cruelty.
Filth and cruelty, i tell ya.
Filth and cruelty.
Go out there, do what you are brought here for, I say.
Don't look back,
Go forth,
Never look back.
Begone are those who made you an option,
Embrace those who made you their priority,
For they are the reason to sweetness in life.


- Seclusion-
The need to be alone.
Picture taken at a beach in Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan.

No comments: