Tuesday, October 16, 2007

And so she says...

Shwe Ying The Great returns after many months of missing in action. I know you readers are going, " it's about effing time she finally brings this dead stinking blog to life." ;)
hahaha what can i say? i'm a lazy pandi (pig)!
Me blogging on a Tuesday morning (2.44am) is the beginning of a new day. I have been given this day to use as I will and I chose to waste it by blogging.

Once again, I would like to talk about changes. If i'm not wrong, i've talked bout it before. hehe.. ya but I want to talk bout it again, you got a problem with that? huh? huh? huh?! =P
Changes. I loathed and still am loathing changes.but hey, it is all parts and pieces of the life puzzle. If you miss one piece, it wont be a complete puzzle.If there aren't any changes in life, it's not life anymore. I once told a friend, (actually, I told more than one person. hehe..) each and every one of us, whether we like it or not, are obliged to go through 6 phases in life. ie. 6 level of changes :

1. The end of our schooling years.

No more school uniforms. No more begging for the pass just to go to the toilet to answer nature's call. No more Monday morning boring speeches. No more stinking toilets. No more playing rugby at the canteen just to buy a piece of curry puffs
(I dont have to go through all that though. I was a prefect! muahahhahhaha..!)

2. Going to university/college.

You then see two roads diverged in a deep open field. You are on your own pursuing your dreams. Some have no choice but to study locally(dammnnit! i'm one of them.bollocks!). Some CHOOSE to study locally. Some further their tertiary education overseas. No, not just over the seas to langkawi or pulau tioman. Over the seas as in places like Australia, UK(not Ulu Klang, mind you.) and US(not Ulu Selangor!hehe..lame. )! Those lucky bastards. =P
You get new friends. New environment. New attitude. New personality. New.. everything! Somehow, one will change. One will be different at the end of the day.

Do you notice, at this phase in life, the hottest question that's at the tip of not only your tongue, but every living human's tongue, is " What are you studying or where are you studying? or BOTH!" Those questions get thrown at you so often, I think you should just write 'em down on a cardboard and hang it at your neck. oh, you should write the questions on a cardboard too.So, whenever you see anyone about your age, just smack that cardboard right at their face.
Speaking from experience.

3. The dog eat dog world.

Work.Those studied overseas might return to their country to work.Some might not. Those studied locally might fly off to work. Some might not.
One by one will start working after graduating. Then come the next hottest question, " What are you working as? Which company?"
You can do the whole cardboard thing again.

4. Matrimony.

When the first wedding invitation card reaches your doorstep, you know it's the marriage season. Your fellow friends will be getting married. YOU will be getting married. What's the next hottest question? "Where did you go for your honeymoon?"
Get ready the cardboards.

5. My kid cant stop peeing in his pants!
What comes after marriage? Kids. You'll be busy milking yourself to feed your baby. You'll be pulling your hair thinking why the hell is your kid stripping his pants every single minute!
Next hottest question, " How many kids you have? What's his/her name?"
You can upgrade from cardboards to holograms or something.

6.Till death do us apart(added by Delle).

"In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return."- Genesis 3:19

I am not looking forward to this phase in life. I cannot bear the thought of being at any of my friends's funeral. It's... terrifying! It's worse than waking up one day and realising your ability to see has been taken away from you. It sucks. You know what? I want to be the first to go among my friends. I don't want to go through the most painful pain that ever exist, emotional pain. It's just too painful.. =(


The 6 phases in life one has to go through. Every phase changes a person. It moulds you bit by bit without you realising it. Along the way, there will be countless obstacles.You'll reach the highest peak in your life. You'll also reach your lowest. And that my friend, moulds you into a better stronger and wiser person.

I have more to type here actually. There are many things in my mind that I would like to share here like,
the moment I rode my brother's Kawasaki Ninja bike(the cool huge ass bike!!) all by my own(it was awesomeEeEeeeeeeeeeee!),
the time I saw two f***king assholes on a moterbike ran away after banging a car that caused a huge part of the front bumper to fall off(happened yesterday! thank God it wasnt my car.. or else, I'd be so pissed, I'll run over the motorcyclist till their intestines splat out from their assholes like those cats and dogs that got hit by cars. ),
the many things that I dream of doing..
and, how much I miss delle and val (delle left for the US and val left for the UK to further their studies..). I miss them both so much, I'll fly over there right now just to see them if I have money. sobs. dammnnit, now i have mucus stuck at my nostrils! *blows*
and, many many more!

Till my next post, take care & God bless!

-Typical-
The Malaysian style.
This picture was taken in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. It shows a throng of people at a street of stalls.
This picture is just a random picture. I was looking through my photos and decided to edit it and post it up here.

1 comment:

val said...

i misses you toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo