Thursday, October 18, 2007

Restoration.


I was lost. I was filled with hatred,anger, pain, sadness. I couldnt study. I couldnt be my usual self. I think I just made someone my victim and probably caused a hairline crack to be a pile of rubble. I didnt know what was going on and I still dont. I just cannot put my finger on it. Vicious mood swings? I didnt know who to turn to anymore in fear of being accused of complaining too much, grumbling too much, or even wallowing in self-pity.

Little did I know, there IS someone who would be willing to stand alongside me throughout this sucky moment. God. God, our Lord Jesus, our Father in Heaven. He will never judge you with whatever it is you have to say. He listens patiently. He is the only person you can actually pour out everything to without worrying that it is too much. It is comforting to know someone so powerful like Him actually listens.Not only does He take your pain away, He restores you. I spoke to Him today. It took me a long time to touch on every detail but it was satisfying. How to speak to Him? Prayer.

Right now, I feel like nothing else in this world can cause me to tumble. I admit shamefully, I've back-slidden since a few months ago. I am in no position to claim I am a good testimony to others because I know I am not. Anyway, what I am trying to say here is, don't give up on God. Believe in Him for He will bring you comfort,strength,..everything that He thinks you need. Have faith. Trust in Him. You are a friend of God and He calls you a friend too.

" Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God." -Philippians 4:6

"I lift up my eyes to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth." - Psalms 121:1-2

-The Cross-
I thank You Lord for the comfort You gave me.
Picture taken @ the chapel in Methodist Centre, Port Dickson,Negeri Sembilan.

No comments: