Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Heaven's Tears...


Bless those who mourn, Lord, with the comfort of Your love that they may face each new day with hope. May their memories become joyful, and their lives encircled by Your love. Some of them have received emotional wounds, some of them severe. Help them be willing to let You heal those hurts so they won't become increasingly destructive over time, for You are the Lord who heals. They're hurting for many reasons, and I ask You to help them through this season of loss. I reach out to You, the Father of compassion and the Source of every comfort, asking You to touch them with Your unfailing love and kindness. Be their God who comforts them as they're going through their struggles. Come alongside them in their pain, and strengthen them so they'll one day be able to help others who face the same struggles. You're close to people whose hearts are breaking, those who are discouraged and have given up hope. May You who see their troubles and grief respond when they cry out. When they're hurting, help them find their joy in You, for it's Your joy that will be their strength. Fill them with Your joy, peace, and hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Help them experience the love, joy, and peace that are the results of His life in them, no matter what they're going through.

I lifted my eyes from the cold concrete. Rose over the horizon like the sunlight, lightning stroke the hard earths heart. Drops of heaven’s tears flung from the gathered dark clouds above.
I deeply contemplated the transient nature of life. We depart one after another more quickly than the dewdrops on the tips of the blades of the grass. We may have radiant faces in the morning, but by evening, we may turn into white ashes. Once the wind of impermanence have blown, our eyes are instantly closed and our breath stops forever. Our radiant face changes colour and the attractive countenance is lost. The ephemeral nature of human existence is such that death comes to young and old without any discrimnation.

The drops of water steadily got bigger and dropped faster. My hands tried to catch the rain as they fall. I watched them as each drop that fell on my hand slipped away gently in a slow,even rhythm.
I then looked at you. Emotions withheld within the realms of the mind and no emotions shown except the blank expression of time and blankness. I am at a loss for words to say for the pain you are going through. But I want you to know, I am here for you. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. There are many too, who care and are keeping you in their thoughts and prayers. We all love you. I know this loss is harder than most difficult times along life’s way.If I could change things please know I surely would...for this great man you are grieving for, the man you called Dad, Daddy, Papa.. will remain in your heart. He is not really gone...keep him alive in your memory till you meet again many years from now in another land. In a better place. In Heaven.

The drops continued streaming as I turned my face to the endless sky above me.

With this, I end this entry with my sincere condolence. Do take care, girl..All of us are here for you. We'll be keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. We love you.

God bless you.


-Heaven-
A paradise we will depart to at the end of this life.
Picture taken @ Casa Rachado.


No comments: