Sunday, October 28, 2007

Another child...

Another loss..
Once again, I have nothing but my condolence to offer..
I am really sorry for your loss.
You will be kept in my thoughts and prayers too.
Your dad, he is a good man. Keep him alive in your memory and heart till you meet him again in Heaven. Do take care k..

Help them be willing to let You heal those hurts so they won't become increasingly destructive over time, for You are the Lord who heals. They're hurting for many reasons, and I ask You to help them through this season of loss. I reach out to You, the Father of compassion and the Source of every comfort, asking You to touch them with Your unfailing love and kindness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am genuinely delighted to read this web site posts which carries tons of helpful data, thanks for providing
these kinds of statistics.

Here is my web blog - weightloss shakes