Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My Apologies

Good afternoon there!!

How are my dear readers doing?

Yes, finally another entry after so damn bloody long. My apologies. I really have not been in the mood to put up any entries since the last because... hm I dont have to explain myself now, do I? Lol.

Nah, personally, I think blogging is an unhealthy activity. Let me explain before you fellow bloggers start banging tables, spitting your coffee out and cursing me!
You see, if you keep posting up here's-what-i've-done-today entries, all your friends have to do is simply click a few buttons here and there and voila! He/she knows what you have been up to, how you are doing, what has been going on in your life. What happened to the human interaction? It's like.. the friendship is between you and the blog, not your friend. Don't tell me you prefer sitting down in front of your metallish "canggih" computer, learning about the happenings of your friend's life.

If you want to know what is going on in your friend's life, call your friend! It's nice to hear your friends's voices rather than your computer's power supply fan roaring.
Meet up with your friend face to face, have a meal together or a cup of tea.Nothing beats the warm physical aura you get from your friend(s) sitting right in front of you knowing he/she is doing genuinely A OK rather than looking at words,words,words and more words and pictures,pictures,pictures and more pictures in your friend's blog. Basically, the human touch wins hands down.

But then again, we young people are so self-absorbed with our own fast-paced life. Be it studying or .. i dont know.. just doing our own stuff, till we overlooked the importance of face-to-face interaction.

Anyway! AnywaY! you wanna know what's been going on in my everyday life since the 9th of June?
oh! oh! I caught the word hypocrite among the shouting and cursing out there. hahahaha. So you calling me a hypocrite for blogging now la? hm.. yes, I admit shamelessly, I am a hypocrite. =P

muAHAHhAHAhaHAhaH!

Well, I'll just give you a teeny weeny peek through the keyhole to see what has been happening la k.

BMW Accident
yes, I banged a BMW. Almost got my licence suspended.

Hit & Run But Failed.
It was one fine evening. My car was parked at the foodcourt in my campus. As I was safely reversing after looking north, south, east and west to make sure there's no other car for me to play bumper car with, this bloody white Rusa van reversed from no where and banged my bumper, then tried to run away.
Guess waht? He's a security guard in my campus. where la you want to run? into the toilet bowl that's filled with shit? what a fcuker!
and you know what he said to me? "saya ingat takda orang kat dalam kerata. saya lari la."... after argue argue argue he finally said, " lepaskan saya la. saya takda duit nak bayar."
cut long story short, i managed to get him to agree to pay after talkign to HIS FIANCE. but guess waht? When i went to collect my money, he and his fiance are no where to be found. why? they got fired. dude, i have your number. dont forget.


The Kidnap of My Baby.
It's my baby K800!! *SCREAMS*
Fuck those assholes. Fuck you! Fuck you! Happened @ KL Central during rush hour. mother fucker.

ARGH!! Ok enough of that.

dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot

hmm.. I'm sitting in the computer lab waiting for time to pass till 8pm while chatting online. I should do a bit of studying for my calculus paper this friday..( yah yah.. to those of you who are done with your A levels and ADP, shush!!) ok toodles for now!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
-Life In Different Shapes-
In conjuction of our national day, I'm putting up this picture.
One of my favourite photo that I've took. It was taken some where in the heart of KL city.

1 comment:

m1nglu3n said...
This comment has been removed by the author.