Thursday, November 15, 2007

Glimpse.


Dear world,

What have you been up to, world? Anything gripping? What did you do today? How bout the past few weeks?

Pardon? You want to know what have I been up to? Sure..sure..


Striving to answer my circuits paper without freaking out(had a lil trouble there..), my finals ended. That was two weeks ago. Since then...

Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass on a summer daylistening to the murmur of water,or watching the clouds float across the sky, is hardly a waste of time.

Rest is not idleness, and to sleep in till 5-6ishpm on a daily basis listening to my own snores,or squinting my eyes as the sun rays float across my room , is hardly a waste of time.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
-zZzzZZzz-
Sleep is good!
This pig is either Jo or me..I'm not too sure. =P
Picture taken @ Cherating, Pahang.


When a team makes a commitment to act as one, the sky's the limit.

2 days back-to-back Techflow's Committee Planning Retreat at our beloved advisor, Mr Mike's house, was stomach satisfying(thanks to Mr Mike's wife who is a fabulous cook, Mary Anne!), fruitful,and ber-bonding.Performances throughtout the first semester were evaluated openly.Next semester to be a smooth one with few problems was prayed for.Following semester's activities were planned.When we come together as one in God's presence, the sky's the limit! We have many proposed activities to be carried out once approved!I must say, next semester gonna be massive and fun especially with the christmas play coming up on the 17th of December! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Techflow's Committee 2007/2008
Committee Planning Retreat 2.
Picture taken @ Mr Mike's House, Balakong.


Photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place. It has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.

Just a week ago, the photographers from Jusco magazine came over to photograph chinese new year cookies eg. pineapple tarts baked by my aunt. They needed antiques and stuff to go with the cookies and knowing my mum has those things, my aunt suggested coming over here to do the photoshoot.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
-On The Set-
Picture taken @ My House, Sunway.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
-The Photographer-
In photography everything is so ordinary.
It takes a lot of looking before you learn to see the ordinary.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
-The Model-
This is what they've been photographing.
Too bad I dont have the actual photos that they took.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
-The Camera-
I want this camera too!


Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.


My buddies and I will try to make a point to meet up for a drink at least once a week. I love our(most of us) favourite maggi goreng cook by the 'misai' man in Melur for supper. I love it when we just sit down and talk silly the entire night. It doesnt matter whether we're at some stinking mamak that's infested with rats and cockroaches or at any of our place sipping our beer bought from 7 Eleven or my newly invented 'Accident' drink! We are so diverse yet we get along so well! Love my buddies lots! = )



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
-My Buddies!-
Much of the vitality in a friendship lies in the honouring of differences, not simply in the enjoyment of similarities.
Picture taken @ Mount Kiara.
Courtesy of Chong Ai-Lynn.

What else? hm..

oh yea! I'm flying off to Abu Dhabi in a few hours time. = )
You know what? God is an awesome God. Seriously.. A year ago, things werent exactly what a person would call a financial constraint free life. To be honest here,my family was on the verge of declaring bankrupt. You know, when one declares bankrupt, it means one are legally financially insolvent.In simpler words, whatever businesses owned by you will be shut down mercilessly. Valuable assets including your home handed over to the trustee. Bank accounts closed. Professional and business status lost.
Things changed for the better when the opportunity for my dad to work in Abu Dhabi came knocking on the door . Thank God.. I believe everything happens in His time. Perfect timing. =)


Now that I have told you what I have been up to, what's up, world? =)





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
-Yours Truly-
Picture taken @ Uniten, Bangi.

No comments: