Saturday, June 09, 2007

Byeeeeeeeeeee again.

My daddy came back 10 days ago for a short holiday before he starts his work in another new company. Now, he's back in Abu Dhabi. again. The saying that goes, "absence makes the heart grow fonder" really is true. The days he spent here were short but was really meaningful and damn, i put on tremendous amout of weight since he came back! We were literally on an eating spree. No food is better than Malaysian food.Adding to my weight was my dad cooking. My dad cook for us meals that he usually cook for himself in Abu Dhabi.Grilled lamb and grilled fish were one of the meals. Superb food. Anyone wants me to cook for you? I learnt a thing or two from him while watching him prepare the meals. Eat at ur own risk though. You might get food poisoning. hehehe..

Let me show you how to prepare them with just 8 simple steps! YES, EIGHT! It's that easy!


Lesson 1 : Grilled Fish.

Step 1
Buy fish.



Step 2
Marinate fish with any herbs and spices you can put your hands on. Try to whip up any chunted mixture of herbs and spices with own creativity by experimenting.



Step 3
Grill fish in oven.



Step 4
Boil vegetable or anything green will do.



Step 5
Boil sweetcorns or anything yellow will do. (hehehe..)



Step 6
Cut up carrots, tomatoes,brocolli, and lettuce. Mix it all up in a big bowl and splatter it with 'beribu pulau' sauce.



Step 7
Cut up slices of lemon to squeeze onto grilled fish.



Step 8
Take out grilled fish from oven (make sure it's cook), put on plate, and start eating.



Lesson 2 : Grilled Lamb.
(I didnt really take many pics for this. So, if you want to know more, just ask me. I'd be more than happy to share.. If I can still remember la. ehehe.. )

Step 1
Buy lamb.



Step 2
Marinate lamb with any herbs and spices you can put your hands on. Again, try to whip up chunted mixture of herbs and spices with your own creativity for better taste.


















Step 3
Put marinated lamb into oven.

















Step 4
Wait.
(No pics available)

Step 5
Wait.
(No pics available)

Step 6
Wait.
(No pics available)

Step 7
Wait.
(No pics available)


Step 8
Take out grilled lamb from oven ( make sure it's cook! ), put on plate, and start eating!


















Simple right? =)
When my dad went back, I tried to lose some weight by making MY own meal.


Lesson 3 : Healthy Food.


Step 1
Pour cereal into bowl


















Step 2
Pour milk into the same bowl, and start eating!



Delicious! =) I love this! darn blardy good although it looks like hamster's food. The oatmeal with milo and this cereal shall be my staple diet.....ya right! If only I could stick to this diet, I'd be burning my damn fats in no time. Not to forget, the sweating out sessions also la.. Another alternative is to try to get into depression once more and start hearing whispers and seeing shadows. hm.. nah, I'll stick with the former.

No comments: